Do you love caring for others? New Century Home Health Care is always looking for skilled and non-skilled, compassionate, experienced, and dedicated caregivers to become part of our team!
With a culturally diverse and truly professional team, we can provide a solid foundation for building a fulfilling professional career.
Do you wish to further your career in the healthcare industry? Work with us!
Experience, train, and work with some of the best in the field.
Provides skilled nursing care in accordance with the patient’s plan of treatment, including comprehensive health and psychological evaluation, monitoring of the patient’s condition, health promotion and prevention, coordination of service, teaching and training activities, provision of direct nursing care, and planning for patient ‘s needs or service requests.
Tasks to involve occupational exposure to blood, body fluids or tissue.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Tasks may involve occupational exposure to blood, body fluids or tissue.
The Community Liaison/Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for acting as a liaison between the agency and physicians, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals and other community resources to promote home health care to these providers and their families.
This position serves a marketing representative for New Century Home Health Care by establishing and maintaining contacts with members of the health care community to ensure and encourage proper home health care patient referrals.
1. Obtain referrals as outlined by the supervisor.
2. Ensures the integrity of the episode by obtaining needed documentation and signatures for face to face encounters, progress/encounter notes and all other required documentations.
3. Follows-up with health care facilities (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehab, etc.) to assure patients return upon discharge.
4. Develops and maintains new clients and accounts to increase referrals and generate new business.
5. Oversees and maintains contact with all existing referral sources.
6. Work closely with the agency to identify community resources.
7. Prepares weekly/monthly activity reports.
8. Attends all required meetings and in-services.
9. Assists with recovery from service failures to prevent loss of account/referral source.
10. Performs such other duties as assigned by the Marketing Director and Administrator.
1. At least 2 experience in the healthcare field; work with the geriatric population preferred.
2. 2 years of experience in customer service, sales, marketing and/or public relations.
3. Associated degree preferred but not required.
4. Must have strong interpersonal skills.
5. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, telephone etiquette, and be able to interact effectively with persons from diverse backgrounds with a strong customer service orientation.
6. Excellent selling skills to appropriately represent the company to the targeted referral sources.
7. Must possess exceptional organizational skills and follow-through and be comfortable utilizing various technologies and computer programs.
8. Able to exercise initiative, problem solve and apply sound judgment.
9. Able to work under pressure and manage multiple demands simultaneously.
10. Must present a positive and professional business image.
11. Must pass a criminal background check.
12. Commitment to agency Compliance Policies and Code of Conduct.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.